Avoid stripping the gears in your Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor Sprinkler Heads by never turning the turret against the turn. Sean Stefan from Sprinkler Daddy explains in this video tutorial that if you start turning from the left fixed edge to the right, never go back to the left until you've gone all the way to the right. If you don't follow these guidelines, you run the risk of stripping the gears in your Rain Bird 5000 Series sprinkler heads. Then what are you going to water your lawn with. Protect your grass. Do it right.
Watch this to see how to avoid stripping gears on a Rain Bird sprinkler head. Landscaping can't be easier than this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades