My Briggs and Stratton power generator wasn't used for 3 years. Trying to start it again, lead to some problems. The video will show you the true story and the solution. The first problem was, that it lost some fuel - the fuel pipe was broken. In good hope I tried again to start it, but it stopped within seconds. A check of the spark plug to find a very dirty one. After cleaning the spark plug, the engine ran, but only for a few seconds. It lost a lot of fuel and stopped again. The fuel was coming out of the air horn because the float chamber had an overflow. The video will show you how to open the carburetor and how to clean it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades