Oftentimes, when using a screwdriver it can be hard to keep the screw connected to the screwdriver. In this article, we show a trick on how you can magnetize your screwdriver so the screw will hold onto your screwdriver.
Step 1 Get a heavy duty magnet.
Step 2 Apply screwdriver to magnet for around 15 minutes.
Be careful not to pinch your fingers between the two.
Step 3 Remove your screwdriver and you're ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades