In this series of instructional video clips you'll learn how to build the perfect tool kit for your home improvement needs. Expert Carolyn Saylors offers tips on choosing the right type of box to store your tools in, and shows you step-by step what tools are absolutely necessary to keep in your home. She explains the various types of screwdrivers, including torque and all-in-one models, the most commonly used types of pliers, wrenches and ratchet kits, drill bits, small saws, levels and hammers. She also offers advice on choosing nails and screws, flashlights, tape measures and gloves, and how to keep all of these items organized so that you can find them quickly when in a bind. And if you need to fill your tool box on a budget, she offers tips on filling it with all of the essentials for under $25. Do you have the right tools in your kit? Watch these free videos and find out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades