It's still pretty snowy out there, thanks to winter's desperate need for attention. But thankfully you've ditched the snow shovel and got yourself a snowblower to help you remove all that blizzard snow from your sidewalks. Unfortunately, like all snowblowers, you'll eventually have to perform an oil change. But no worries, if you have an MTV snowblower, then this video will help you change both the oil and the spark plug in your engine. Plus, see how to gap your spark plug. This also is handy for other brand snow blowers, like Ariens, Craftsman, and Toro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades