Lowe's home improvement expert, Mike Kraft provides a step-by-step method for changing the oil on a walk-behind lawn mower. From assembling the proper tools and supplies you will need to complete the task, through disconnecting the motor for safety, through the proper drainage technique and finally refilling the crank case this video gives complete instructions for any mower maintenance. Changing the oil on your mower will extend its life. Following the steps in this guide will provide you with a long lasting piece of equipment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades