In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to choose a drill. There are 3 types of drills: cordless drills, electric drills and rotary hammer drills. cordless drills run on batteries and have a hammer setting. cordless drills are able to drill into concrete with mason drill bits. Electric drills last much more longer than cordless drills, but are limited by the extension reach. Rotary hammer drills are only used to drill into concrete. Some drills require a chuck key. Others have a key-less chuck that tightens and secures the drill bit. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in the construction trades or need to use a drill, and would like to learn about different drills and each of it's purposes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades