John White shows how to clean and sharpen your tools by using a file and WD40. He also advises to repair the wooden handles of your tools to prevent injury. Run the file along the back and sides of the shovel. Leave the front part smooth. Make sure you remove any mud to prevent corrosion. Use steel wool to achieve this as well as WD40. Use the file to sharpen the edges of your hoe and again clean with steel wool and WD40. The file is also useful for sharpening trimmers. Clean all the dried plants off the trimmer. Applying these tips will prevent having to replace tools prematurely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades