Drilling is always a messy job. Some just drill and leave the mess behind to clean up later. Some require someone to stand next to them with a vacuum cleaner, sucking up the dust as they drill. But to eradicate the extra manpower, and to clean up your mess as you drill, try something a little simpler... a mere piece of paper.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to collect dust and stay clean when drilling. This method of drilling is also very useful when you don't feel like moving heavy furniture when using your drill.
This practically free solution requires only a piece of paper, some scotch tape, and about thirty second of your time. It's always better to clean up a mess before you even make a mess!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades