In this video Danny Lip ford is showing how you can convert an old sponge mop into an inexpensive pole sander for your household purposes. For this, take an old sponge mop and remove the sponge from it by loosening the screws. Then cover the rectangular sponge fully with the sheet of sand paper. Now screw back the sponge with sand paper to the head of the mop. You can do your sanding in the wall very easily now. If you were to use just a sheet of sandpaper and sand the wall, it would take a lot of time and would be very difficult to do. Hence by putting the sand paper on a sponge mop, you can do the sanding better and easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades