In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cut a bolt and save the threads. The materials required for this task are: a hacksaw, steel bristle brush, bolt cutters, wrench, oil and a filer. Begin by putting some oil onto the threads of the bolt. Then place the saw on the desired groove and cut across through the thread. Now brush it with the steel bristle brush to remove the debris. Finish by removing the excess metal with the filer and unscrew the bolt(s). This video will benefit those viewers who work in the trades or construct at home, and would like to save money by cutting a bolt without throwing away the threads.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades