In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to decode a combination lock. Users will need a feeler gauge strip with a modified tip. Begin by sliding the feeler gauge strip in between the wheel and body of the lock. Then start rotating the wheel. When the wheel has resistance, notch the wheel in the right place. Then rotate the wheel counter clockwise three clicks. Do the same for the rest of the numbers on the lock. This video will benefit those viewers who have a combination lock, and would like to learn how to decode it because thy have forgotten their lock combination.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades