In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove rust from chrome. The materials required for this procedure are: a few sheets of regular tin foil, some water and an old t-shirt or rag. Begin by crumpling the tin foil into a ball and wet it with some water. Then scrub the rust on the chrome with the tin foil. Continue scrubbing until the rust is removed. Then use the rag to wipe the chrome clean. This video will benefit those viewers who have some rusted chrome and would like to learn how to remove the rust to make the chrome look clean and more efficiently.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades