In this video, we learn how to fix a slack chainsaw recoil starter. All you need is to wind up the recoil string so the tension can be put back on. First, remove the bolts out (there will be around four of them). Next, lift the side casing off and find the nylon spool with the cable cord wrapped around it. There will be a clock spring around that. Now, wind it up with a screwdriver while holding the spool of the corn and winding up the spoon a couple of times. When you reach the correct tension, replace all the parts that you just took off and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades