In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix a slack recoil starter on a chainsaw. Begin by removing the bolts off of the side casing. If you leave the cord hanging out, it will make the saw much more difficult to start and can be caught onto things. To put more tension on the spring, wind the cord around the nylon spool and retract the cord. Make sure not to put too much tension in the spring or else the spring will break. This video will benefit hose viewers who have and use a chainsaw, and would like to learn how to fix the recoil starter for safety purposes and machine efficiency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades