Home improvement expert Danny Lipford talks about a caulk tube extender. Check out this video tip to see how to get everything out of your caulk tube.
If you just finished your caulking job and there's product still left in the tube, there's a quick way to cap off the cartridge. A long nail or screw makes a nifty stopper for the open tube. Simply insert the nail or screw into the open tip. Once the nail is inserted wrap duct tape around it and the tip of the tube to make sure that air does not get in and harden the caulk. A used tube of caulk can also be unplugged with a screw. Take the tube and cut off the nozzle end so that the hole is slightly larger than the first cut. Then drive the screw into the nozzle end of the hardened caulk and use the screw to pull out the hardened caulk. A screw with course threads such as deck screw will work the best.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades