In this tutorial, we learn how to install dual exhaust on your tractor! First, find the exhaust strip on the tractor, then detach the muffler and slip the regular pipe into the muffler. After this, get a 3/4" pipe and slip it up into the other pipe and well around it. It should come to the bottom of the tractor. Next, take a bushing and connect it to the elbow pipe. Connect a short pipe and connector to this, then connect a long straight pipe that goes into the dead center of the bottom of the tractor. Next, this will connect to the splitter pipe. You will connect regular black pipe to one more elbow, then bring it out the back of the tractor. After this, you will have dual exhaust on your tractor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades