In this tutorial, we learn how to install a foot throttle on your lawn tractor. First, weld the petal onto the base and create your own holder for the rod so it stays in position. You will have to bolt it down so it stays in place and doesn't move. On the other side, put a holder on it so the rod stays in place and doesn't move. There should be a bolt on it so it doesn't move and a clamp that is welded onto the end of it. The, string a thin metal wire to connect onto the end and bolt it onto the side of the machine to the throttle, then you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades