In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to maintain the guide bar of a chainsaw. Begin by removing the guide bar from the chainsaw. Unscrew the two nuts on the side of the saw and then remove the chain. Now rest the guide bar at an angle and scrape off the metal bur, using a flat file. Simply run the file down the guide bar until it is clear of any bur. Then use a tool to scrape any debris that is inside the groove of the guide bar. This video will benefit those viewers who are in the construction trades or have a chainsaw, and would like to learn how to maintain the guide bar for good performance and efficiency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades