In this tutorial, we learn how to maintain your tools for extended usage. First, get a good sturdy brush to clean off all the crusted on dirt from your tool. The dirt will promote rust and deteriorate your tools. Once it's cleaned, also make sure it's dried off from anything that is wet. Also set the tool on a flat surface or table to remove rust off of the tool. You can also sharpen the sides of the tools or shovels so you are pulling out any kinks and making it sharp and more useful. Once finished, store this in an area that will keep the tools free from debris and moisture!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades