Home improvement expert Danny Lipford gives you some 5-gallon bucket tips. Watch this video tutorial to see how to make a bucket cord caddy to carry extension cords.
If you're tired of constantly untangling and tripping over your extension cord, try turning a 5-gallon plastic bucket into this handy cord caddy.
Start by using a 1½" diameter hole saw to drill through the side of the bucket near the bottom. Next, insert the pronged end of the cord through the hole from the inside. Store the remainder of the cord in the bucket.
To use, place the bucket near an electrical outlet and plug the end of the cord that extend through the hole into the outlet. It's a good idea to spread the cord out during use to keep it from overheating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades