In this tutorial, we learn how to make a butter knife out of sycamore wood. First, you will take a log then you would split it in half. After this, cleave off a flap off of this. Next, take a knife to flatten it out. Take the width down so it isn't thick anymore. Use a knife to sharpen out the knife so it will be sharp enough to cut into something. Mark the shape so it is in an arrow shape, then make the end of it into a handle shape so you can hold it. When finished, you will have a homemade butter knife!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades