Get a little use out of those empty tin cans you are going to throw away. Recycle them into a cutting disc. So, check out this video tutorial to see how to make a cutting disc for a Dremel rotary tool. These Dremel cutting disks are pretty easy to make. Just get a can opener, take off the lid of one of your junk aluminum cans, and begin to disc away. You'll need a Dremel sanding disc for a stencil reference. These are less dangerous than normal sharp cutting disks, not to mention cheap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades