Ron Hazelton [http://www.ronhazleton.com] shows how to rip cut a very long piece of wood using a circular saw instead of a table saw. First, place sawhorses approximately every 4 feet under the wood. Choose the correct blade for the wood. Affix the circular saw with an edge guide. Set the blade depth so that the blade barely goes past the wood. Put scrap pieces of lumber on the sawhorses under the wood. Then the long rip cut can be a zip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades