Most often when cleaning, using your wet dry vacuum cleaner, you tend to pull at the hose while towing it around. This invariably leads to the hose being pulled off very often. In this video, Joe demonstrates how you can overcome this problem and thereby make your 'Wet Dry Vacuum' more mobile. Sealing the hose pipe to the cleaner with a duct tape doesn't help much, especially when you need to put the cleaner back for storage. So Joe shows an innovative and effective way out. He drills a hole on each of the wheel housings, to enable fastening snap hooks. A small string is attached to the hook on one side and passed over the hose about 2 to 3 times, at a distance of 8 to 10 inches. The other end of the string is then passed through the snap hook on the other wheel housing and knotted tightly. As the string is tied to the base, you don't tend to pull the tension at the top. This ensures that the hose is held firmly even if the vacuum cleaner is towed roughly. Follow this easy suggestion to have a hassle free clean up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades