In this tutorial, we learn how to make your lawn tractor faster. First, add an exhaust to your lawn tractor with a one inch pipe out the back. Make sure it's secured so it doesn't fall down onto the ground while you're driving the tractor. Also, add on a 51" belt instead of a 52" belt to make the tractor run faster. The last thing you can do to make your tractor faster is to place a spring and wire around the throttle to start the machine faster. This could make your tractor go up to at least 15 miles per hour with just these few changes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades