In this video, we learn how to make your own charcoal. First, you want to make a stack of wood you have laying around, anything you have from scraps. Now, push the wood into a small empty pant can until you cannot fit anymore. Then, place the top onto the can so no oxygen gets into the can. After this, load the cans into a large barrel that has large air holes in it, then wait for the wood to turn into charcoal! This is a process that does take a long time and when finished, the can is going to be extremely hot. Remove the top of the can when it's cool, then you will be able to use your charcoal you created!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades