In this tutorial, we learn how to make an extension cord caddy out of a bucket. First, you will need an old bucket that you aren't using for anything else. Then, drill a 1" hole into the bucket on the bottom with a drill. Then, feed your extension cord through the hole in the bottom and place your extension cord in the bucket for transport. You can also place tools you need into the bucket. This is a lot more convenient than having to run around to pick up different tools. This is also a great way to keep your cord in place and coiled up properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades