In this video, we learn how to oil a paper shredder. You will want to oil this every time you have to dump out the waste basket of your shredder. A good way to oil it is to grab the oil and make a zig zag shape on a piece of paper, then place it into the shredder. It's good to do this because the shredder teeth are made out of metal and need to be oiled, or they will start to not work correctly. Make sure you purchase oil that is made for shredders, or you could put the wrong type and ruin your shredder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades