In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to pick a lock. The material required for picking a lock is a tension wrench and pick. Begin by inserting the tension wrench into the bottom left slot of the lock. Put some pressure on the tension wrench as you pick the lock. Now place the pick into the lock hole and experiment with it. Continue fidgeting and raking the pick in the lock hole until the lock opens. This video will benefit those viewers who have lost the key to their lock, and would like to learn how to pick a lock to be able to access their personal locked belongings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades