In this tutorial, we learn how to pick a combination lock using a soda can. To begin, have your lock next to you and an empty soda can and scissors. When your lock won't open, cut the soda can in the middle so you have a small square. After this, cut off strips, then measure the size of your pinkie on the foil. Next, cut the foil out so it's the exact size of your pinkie and then stick this piece of foil into the lock. Move the foil around until it comes undone and you will have the lock unlocked in just a few minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades