Arthur Cavallin demonstrates how to pick a door lock. To pick a lock, you will need to push up the pins and align them so that the mechanism will open. You will need a tension wrench which you can make with an alan key. You will also need a lock pick which you can make out of a hacksaw blade. Use the tension wrench to apply pressure to the front pin. Then, use the lock pick to push up the back pins. You can also use a quick raking technique to push the pins in. Insert the tension wrench into the bottom of the lock and the pick into the top of the lock. Work with the tools to unlock the doors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades