In this video, we learn how to pick a door lock with a paper clip. First, make sure you have a door lock that has a pinhole on the outside. Now take your paperclip and open it up so it's straight and flat. Once you've done this, stick your paperclip into the pinhole and wait until you feel a small hole on the inside of the lock and twist the paperclip. Keep twisting the paperclip until the door becomes unlocked, you will hear and feel the lock opening. If the paperclip slips, just stick it back into the lock and try again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades