ZurplusFaction shows viewers how to pick a lock easily using 2 paper clips. First, you need to take your first paper clip and fold one end out. Fold it out again and straighten this out. Next, take the folded out in and fold in again so it forms boomerang shape with the paper clip. Now, take your pliers and squeeze this folded part together tightly. With a bigger paperclip, and use wire cutters to cut of a straight piece of the paper clip with a curve at the top. Now, you are ready to pick your lock. Stick your paper clip right above the bars in the key hole. Push this all the way back and down. Next, take your wire cutter paper clip and stick this in right above the folded paper clip. Now, take hold of the two paper clips, turn hard as you can, and push up. Now you have unlocked the lock with your paperclip!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades