When picking a padlock, the only part you need to worry about is the part where the key goes into the lock. The locking mechanism has pins attached to springs. The key pins are on the bottom and the driver pins are on the top. The key turns when the pins of different heights are separated, flush and aligned. Stick a tension wrench into the keyway and put pressure on it. Take a pick to push the rest of the pins up until they are flush with the shear line. Stick the tension wrench into the bottom of the key way. Insert the pick into the top part of the keyway and push in the pins starting from the back. Apply light pressure to the wrench to complete the technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades