Watch this video tutorial from the Polish Guy to see how to polish a stainless steel roller using Autosol. In this polishing tip we polish a stainless steel roller using Autosol Metal Polish. The tutorial includes detailed work instructions and best practices.
Autosol Metal Polish in a 3.3 ounce (75 ml) tube
Autosol Metal Polish in a 33.3 ounce (750 ml) size can (optional)
1. Apply Autosol Metal Polish from the container to the finger tip of your nitrile glove.
2. Rub the polish on evenly over the surface you wish to polish and let sit for a couple of minutes.
3. Take a micro fiber cloth and rub off the polish. Flip the cloth to a clean spot and buff to the desired sheen.
4. The polish leaves a thin film that will help protect the roller from corrosion. This can be wiped off or washed off if you do not want it to be on the surface of the roller.
Autosol polish is commonly used to polish thermoforming molds, injection molds, blow molding molds, extrusion dies, extrusion chill rolls, etc. Autosol has been made since 1929 and the manufacture claims that it lasts 4 times longer than other metal polishes.
Autosol cuts down-time and increases machine run-time. It is the only mirror finish metal polish specially formulated for the plastics industry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades