In this video we learn how to prepare a wall for drilling. First, check for pipes and cables in the wall using a digital detector. After this, it's a good idea to tape some masking tape with an envelope on the wall to catch and dust and debris that falls off while you are drilling. When you're finished drilling the hole, remove the envelope from the section you are on and continue on to the next part of the wall. It's just that easy to drill a hole in the wall once you know you won't be hitting and live wires for your home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades