This video gives you several important do's and don'ts when it comes to mowing your lawn. It starts out by going through a couple different types of mowers, including a manual mower, which has blades on the bottom that are turned from the motion of pushing the mower. He then gives you a tip for how high to keep your grass. Make sure you only take off 1/3 of the length of the grass at a time or it will leave your grass very unhealthy. After you cut your grass, if you've only taken that third of the leaf off, leave the clippings on your lawn as it will settle to the bottom, decomposing and leaving your lawn very healthy. Follow these tips and you'll be sure to wow your neighbors with how great your lawn looks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades