In this tutorial, we learn how to maintain a butane lighter. There are a variety of butane lighters available, but basics for all of them are all the same. First, adjust the flame dial all the way down to negative. Then, purge the lighter using the back of a wooden match. You will hear a hissing noise as the butane and air escape. Do this until you can no longer hear the noise. You will now clean the lighter by holding a canister of air at a 45 degree angle 3 inches away, spray a few times and it will clean the lighter. Finally, fill the butane lighter back up with a good quality of fluid. Let it set for around 2 minutes and you're set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades