The most important items in a tool kit, are the protection and safety equipment, like a breathing mask, ear muffs, and eye goggles. Other than that, tools vary on your needs. Some basics are a handsaw, a hacksaw, a level, a hammer, screwdrivers, a measuring tape, a shifting wrench, a chisel, pliers, a combination square, a utility knife, and a clamp. Watch this video home improvement tutorial and learn how to select tools for a basic tool kit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades