In this tutorial, we learn how to read a tape measure like a professional. Rulers are awkward and you can't measure something over 13 inches with them. A retractable tape measure will measure as long as you would like and it has different markings on it. It has an inch, half inch, and goes on and on. The smallest is 3 32nd's of an inch. As you become more familiar with measuring the tape measure, you will take more accurate measurements for the projects you're working on. When finished learning, you will never use a ruler again, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades