This video shows several tips that will help you cut down the electricity usage of your refrigerator. Think about what you want from the fridge before opening the door, instead of standing there with the door open while deciding what you want. Set the temperature of your fridge only as cold as necessary, and allow 24 hours for any temperature changes to take effect. Keep exterior condensation switches off unless you need them. Make sure the door gasket is clean and in good condition. Clean it with warm water and soap and replace it if necessary. Keep the coils clean by vacuuming them. Make sure the door closes by itself when you let go of it, and adjust it if necessary. These suggestions will help you save energy and money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades