This video is a tutorial on how to repair a damaged garden hose using a coupling sleeve. Coupling sleeves are available at home improvement stores. First, you being by identifying the location of the lead in your hose. Hold it in a bucket of hot water for a few minutes to make the hose pliable. Second, use scissors to cut the hose right in half on the location of the hole. Put the sleeve clamps over both ends of the garden hose. The man says that the hardest part now is to insert the tube into the hose. Once you've done that, you can then secure the hose with the clamps on the sleeves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades