Removing and replacing the brushes in your DeWalt power drill doesn't have to be a costly repair. You can do it yourself, and it doesn't require a lot of time or effort. Simply unscrew and take the casing off your corded DeWalt power drill to expose the brushes. The model in the video has spring-loaded brush holders. It's as simple as taking the old ones out, and dropping the new brushes in. Learn from a pro to efficiently and correctly restore the brushes in your corded drill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades