Has your KitchenAid stand mixer completely given out and won't even turn anymore? We know this can be extremely frustrating, especially when you're in the middle of mixing a pie filling, but don't just give up and get a new one.
Finish up your recipe by simply replacing the brushes inside your mixer.
KitchenAid stand mixer brushes wear down over time until they must be replaced. This repair video explains how to replace your KitchenAid stand mixer brushes at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades