Now that the holiday season is right at our doorstep, you'll probably be doing a lot of blending, cutting, brining, and baking over the next two months. Which means it's more important than ever that all your kitchen utensils are in tip top shape.
If you check your blender and it's not, well, blending anymore, then the coupling is probably broken.
Blenders stop spinning when their couplings wear or fail, and this video explains how to easily replace a coupling on a KitchenAid blender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades