Replace your measuring tape with this new product. Tim Carter of AsktheBuilder.com demonstrates how a new sonic measuring device makes any job easier. Almost all home improvement jobs will involve measuring. You can use a tape measure which will give you 10-30 feet or a tape rule which will extend up to 100 feet. Using a tape measure may require a second person to hold the tape. You can now use a sonic measure, also called a digital tape measure, which you can do by yourself. Just aim from one point to the next and it will give you a digital read out of the distance. It can also figure an area measurement which lets you know how many square feet of tile or hardwood flooring you will need. The volume in cubic feet of a room can be figured. This handy tool does all the math for you. Visit AsktheBuilder.com for more details.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades