Bob Schmidt teaches us how to screw drywall to studs with a drywall screw gun. A countersink bit is a great option to help you screw drywall studs in. This will fit in a variable speed drill for setting counters and drywall. Use a DeWalt screw gun, which is specifically made to install drywall. It has a clutch driven head with different adjustments on the head for different screws. The gun should be inexpensive and doesn't have a very large motor, so it's perfect for a homeowner. If you just have one project, don't buy the gun since you will only use it once. Use a regular screw gun to help install the screws if only a one time job!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades