Is your hatchet in need of a quick tuning? Doesn't quite get the job done anymore? It's time to sharpen it. This also applies to sharpening an axe.
Watch to see how to sharpen a hatchet. See how to make the hatchet's blade hold its edge. It's simple, and you only need a file and some WD-40. That's it. The WD-40 keeps the rust off and the file sharpens the edge to the best degree. Make sure you don't put too much of an angle on the file while sharpening, or it will only be good for a few chops.
Kwikshowmehow2 is a great resource for anything DIY. On their site, they present howto information for the growing do-it-yourself crowd in two ways: articles and videos. They strive to keep how-to information eminently usable for any level of do-it-yourselfer, from novice to old hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades