In this tutorial, we learn how to sharpen your chainsaw with a hand file. First, take the cover off of the chainsaw and jam something into place so the chain stays in place. Put gloves on before you touch the chain, and use a hand file to file down on the chain. Look for the shortest tooth and put the file in, holding it well and giving it two or three strokes. When filing, be consistent on each different tooth you are sharpening. You will be able to feel the blade being taken off. You might want to clean the file as well to make sure it's working properly. When finished, replace the cover to the band and take the jam out of the chainsaw.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades